Evaluation and Review
Interaction assists managers and leaders to review the way their teams and processes are working.
For this work, we take an approach that engages people along the way so that any recommended improvements are readily accepted and implemented.
Our commonly used approach is to:
- meet with our client to receive a thorough briefing
- undertake any necessary research or background work
- gather the ideas of staff and key stakeholders through focus groups and one-to-one discussions
- map and analyse systems and processes
- identify possible solutions and test these with key stakeholders and staff
- draft and finalise our report with recommendations
all in consultation with our clients.
We modify and adapt this approach depending on the outcomes sought.