Keeping you safe.
At Interaction, we are working hard to create safe training environments that are compliant with government advice on preventing the spread of COVID-19.
• Partnering with venues that apply and enforce COVID safe practices
• Ensuring all of our staff members are aware and across COVID safe practices
• Providing sanitary products such as hand sanitiser and wipes
• Capped participant number to allow for distancing requirements.
In the workshop participants must:
• Maintain 1.5m distance at all times
• Not share any resources
• Wipe down areas they have used
• Wash hands before and after meal breaks
• Encouraged to take breaks outside in fresh air
• If participants begin to feel unwell during the workshop, they should be advised to go home in order to keep other participants safe.
For comprehensive information on COVID-19 visit the Department of Health website or call the information line on 1800 020 080.